Part of the Get Heeled experience is to raise funds that help support families affected by childhood cancer. It’s an important step, and for many participants, one that can be most inspiring. Fundraising is easier than you think, and you'll be amazed by the support that you receive. When you give others a chance to make a donation, you’re empowering them to do something meaningful in the fight against childhood cancer. 100% of all donations go directly to UNC Lineberger's Pediatric Oncology and Hematology Clinic for Family Supportive Care. Ready to make a huge difference in the lives of others?
In 2011 and 2012, we raised over $100,000 for UNC Linberger!
Let's get started!
- Start a team and challenge them to raise funds.
- Send an email and share your fundraising page.
- Use Facebook and twitter to inform and encourage your friends and family to support you.
- Challenge your friends to donate $20.00
- Change your profile picture and/or cover page to the Get Heeled logo.
- Organize your own fundraiser.
- Spread the word.
Visit our fundraising site to get started! www.heeled.kintera.org